Why We Like The Standard Snow MTE Boot
Initially it was the casual style of the Vans Standard Snow MTE Boot that caught our eye, but after we wore them we realized it was the warmth and waterproof protection that really set these apart. A removable felt liner traps heat to keep our toes feeling good, while the rubber lowers keep water from melting snow and slushy puddles out of our socks.
- Winterboot designed for snowy hikes or après ski comfort
- Rubber coated upper seals out moisture with ease
- Removable felt liner traps heat on the coldest days
- Lace closure locks in a reliable fit on a daily basis
- MTE outsole grips variable winter terrain without fail
- Upper Material: leather, synthetic, waterproof rubber
- Insulation: felt
- Lining: removable felt
- Closure: lace
- Sole: MTE snow boot
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
- Activity: casual, snowshoeing
There are no reviews yet.