Why We Like The Aura Linerless Boa Snowboard Boot
The Aura Linerless Boa Snowboard Boot from Vans is great for easy-going carving no matter what our experience is. It has a cushioned footbed to keep us comfortable and going forward during long days at the resort. It’s also linerless, meaning it has a soft-flex for lax carves and hassle-free entry and exit.
- Lax snowboarding boot for all-mountain riders
- Soft flex is comfortably supple and easy to move
- Boa closure system for easy and secure adjustment
- Linerless design makes entry and exit fast
- Reverse-waffle sole provides high traction
- Upper Material: synthetic
- Closure: Boa dial
- Liner: none (Linerless Technology)
- Flex: soft (3 – 4 out of 10 on Van’s scale)
- Sole: Reverse Waffle
- Footbed: V1 PopCush
- Activity: all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
There are no reviews yet.