Encore Linerless Boa Snowboard Boot
Using unique linerless technology, the Vans Encore Linerless Boa Snowboard Boot offers out-of-the-box comfort, a lightweight feel, and an easy entry and exit, not to mention all-mountain versatility. Boa Coiler lacing lets you cinch up the perfect fit with the simple and quick twist of a dial. And, the medium-soft flex makes it easy to initiate turns and get loose in the park, yet remains supportive enough to handle jumps and technical terrain.
The Reverse Waffle lug outsole features rubber with Vans’ iconic waffle tread for reliable traction and hard-wearing durability that can stand up to rocky terrain or seasons spent on frozen streets. Lively support and fatigue-fighting technology blend with the cushy feel of soft interior cushioning foam in the V1 PopCush footbed, and the PleasureCuffs provide a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Comfort-focused all-mountain boot with forgiving feel
- Softer flex is forgiving and great for learners and park rats
- Boa tightening system is quick and easy to use on the go
- Molded PopCush EVA footbed absorbs shock and cuts chatter
- Instep Flex Zones offers balance of forgiveness and support
- Reverse Waffle Lug soles enhance grip and board feel
- Open-cell foam interior adds comfort and all-day wearability
- Upper Material: synthetic
- Closure: Boa
- Liner: none (Linerless technology)
- Flex: medium-soft
- Sole: Reverse Waffle
- Midsole: EVA
- Footbed: V1 PopCush
- Manufacturer Warranty: 30 days
There are no reviews yet.