Why We Like The Invado Pro Snowboard Boot
The Invado Pro Snowboard Boot is just the ticket we need for boarding the resort with a feel we can’t find anywhere else. Two things make this boot unique: one is the Boa and Lace closure which dials in a tight fit that’s sure to help while lapping the rail garden rope tow. The other is the merino wool liner that helps keep our feet dry, less smelly, and at just the right temperature. Add in the versatile medium flex and we find ourselves with just about all we could ask for in an all-mountain boot.
- Snowboard boots that lock in the perfect fit
- Medium flex is just right for park lapping and powder day playtime
- Hybrid Boa lace system gives you unparalleled security and comfort
- PowerCuff liner strap adds stability at the top for more response
- Smartwool merino liner resists odors and has greater temp regulation
- Closure: Vans Hybrid Boa
- Liner: V2 UltraCush Smartwool
- Liner Closure: PowerCuff Strap
- Flex: medium (5 – 6 of 10 on Vans’ scale)
- Sole: V2 Waffle Pro
- Footbed: V2 PopCush
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Activity: all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
There are no reviews yet.